Wednesday

Paaaaarty!

One of my favourite things is organising, so when Joe turned 30 this week it was the perfect opportunity for me to get organising and have a birthday bash for him.

I organised a dinner and drinks with our friends a Rose Diner an awesome restaurant, bar and coffee house in Port Melbourne. The place has a an awesome relaxed atmosphere, yummy food, some of the most helpful staff I have ever met and have a great dining table upstairs ideal for birthday.

We spent the evening eating lots, drinking plenty and had a fantastic time. The pictures are a little blurry I would blame it on the camera, but i feel it may have been the wine.








We had some great cupcakes from Cupcake Occasion for dessert... we have also enjoyed finishing the left overs this week.



Not sure who thought Tequila shots were a good idea!







We left for home feeling rather merry. Thanks to Rose Diner for helping us have a fantastic night, I am sure we will be back soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment