Thursday

Something Fishy

I don't know about you but I do love coming home and having dinner cooked. So I was a very happy bunny when I came home from work this evening and not only had Joe cooked dinner but it included smoked salmon, yum yum.

This little beauty was created by Joe no recipe and he has kindly shared his super culinary skills... this is quick and easy, but packs a punch and is really fresh.



This will serve two. Firstly, cook enough pasta for two, whatever shape or style you desire... we had rigatoni

Griddle some french beans and some bread crumbs in a little olive oil

When the pasta is cooked drain and pour into a mixing bowl. Add in the french beans and bread crumbs, a small pack of smoked salmon, a handful of capers, juice of a lemon, a pinch of chilli, two chopped spring onions and some fresh rocket or spinach leaves... whatever you have handy.




Super quick, super yummy.... so yummy I ate mine faaaaar too quickly!


No comments:

Post a Comment